Healthy Spiced Pecan Pie Mug Cake
I absolutely love this warm, simple mug cake whenever I get a craving for something sweet, specifically cake. This is a great recipe to make when you want something quick and in a small batch. This cake is warm with that brown butter, sweet spices, and our delicious Pecan Pie nut butter snack jar.
Cook Time: 1 Minute
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
· ⅓ Cup All-Purpose Flour (can substitute with any other flour)
· ¼ Cup Almond Milk (can substitute any dairy or non-dairy milk)
· 1 Tablespoon Butter
· 1-2 Tablespoons Pecan Pie Nut Butter
· 1 Egg Yolk
· ¼ Teaspoon Cinnamon
· Pinch of Salt
· Pinch of Baking Powder
1. Combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder. Whisk dry ingredients with a fork.
2. Warm up butter until brown and then mix in Pecan Pie butter and almond milk.
3. Add in egg yolk while stirring constantly so that the egg does not cook when added in.
4. In a microwave safe mug mix dry mixture with wet ingredients mixture and whisk until smooth.
5. Bake in the microwave for 1 minute. (time may vary based on your microwave)
Please follow us on Instagram for more updates on our recipes.